FTT R3 Natural Pine, Energy Efficient, Triple Glazed Sound Reduction Centre Pivot Window
Bespoke Product Information
- Centre Pivot hinge is located slightly above centre axis.
- BBA Approved (02/3944).
- “topSafe” security and safety offering reinforced hinge and keep together with a steel slat to the lower part of the sash to achieve at least class III safety as per EN13049.
- External aluminium colour reference RAL7022.
- Natural Pine wood frame.
- Internal finish 2 layers of clear lacquer Bottom placed handle with 2 micro opening positions.
- Glass construction 8H-Tg16Ar-4Ht-TG18Ar-33.1SIT (8mm Toughened pane, Warm TGI Spacer width 16mm filled with inert Argon Gas, 4mm toughened pane with low emission coating Warm TGI Spacer width 18mm filled with inert Argon Gas, 2 x 3mm glass with a PVB membrane with low emission coating and soundproof film) Producing a U-Value of 0.81W/m²K (glass U-Value 1.1W/m²K).
- Giving a coefficient Acoustic rating of 42Db (-2.-4).
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 15-70º