FGH-V P2 Galeria, Natural Pine, Laminated Double Glazed Balcony Style Window
Bespoke Product Information
- An innovative large window whose sashes when opened create a balcony effect.
- The FGH-V is equipped with an automatic air inlet V40P providing the optimum amount of fresh air in the room and also energy savings.
- External aluminium colour reference RAL7022.
- Natural Pine wood frame.
- Internal finish 2 layers of clear lacquer.
- Glass construction 4H-Tg15Ar-33.2mm overall thickness of 26mm with an anti-burglary class of laminate 33.2 (class p2a).
- External tempered glass, Warm TGI Spacer filled with inert Argon gas.
- Internal pane has two 3mm thick sheets of glass with layer of PVB Plastic membrane between them, on the inner side of the laminated glass there is a Low emission coating producing a U-Value of 1.5W/m²K (glass U-Value 1.1W/m²K).
- Acoustic rating 35Db (-1.-3).
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 35-55°.
- System also includes flashing, please state the exact name / Profile depth of the roof covering to be used.
- Roof pitch also to be confirmed at time of order.